Fantasy owners, here are more matchup advantages that you should take advantage of in Week 11. Let’s take a closer look and see if we can give an assist to fantasy football owners across the land.
1. Jameis Winston- Quarterback- Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Winston is having a great season and that should continue against the New Orleans Saints. Winston did great against the Saints defense last time so expect more of the same.
My Projection: 305 passing yards, three touchdowns
2. Jordan Howard- Running Back- Philadelphia Eagles- Howard is one of the more consistent running backs in the NFL. Expect him to test the Patriots run defense.
My Projection: 95 rushing yards, one touchdown
3. John Brown- Wide Receiver- Buffalo Bills- The Bills take on the vulnerable Miami Dolphins. Expect Brown to take advantage of the opportunity for one of the best games of his career.
My Projection: 98 receiving yards, two touchdowns
1. Sammy Watkins- Wide Receiver- Kansas City Chiefs- Watkins hasn’t tallied 70 receiving yards in any of the previous three games.
2. Mitchell Trubisky- Quarterback- Chicago Bears- Trubisky is not consistent at all. He won’t do well for two straight games.
3. Phillip Lindsay- Running Back- Denver Broncos- Lindsay faces one of the toughest run defenses in the NFL, the Minnesota Vikings.
Sleeper- Courtland Sutton- Wide Receiver- Denver Broncos- The Broncos will pass a lot against Minnesota which means Sutton could be a big part of the game plan. The Broncos should look to make Sutton a bigger part of the game plan anyway as he the best receiver on the roster right now.
My Projection- 85 receiving yards, one touchdown
- NFL2020.08.02Opinion: The NFL Should Consider Delaying the 2020 Season
- AFC2020.07.26Buffalo Bills Are The Super Bowl Threat No One Talks About
- AFC North2020.07.19Cleveland Browns: The Future After Myles Garrett’s Extension
- Fantasy2020.07.12Fantasy Football: 2020 Best Strategies, Unrealistic Rankings