NGSC Sports Unleashes New Year’s Resolutions
- We will not cover the Crossfit Games.
- We will not post any content during tax season.
- We will not allow Sammy Sportface to write anything he wants without it being fact-checked.
- We will not cover water sports.
- We will order Wendy’s Baconators every day for lunch.
- We will do geology feature stories every other week
- We will not profile anyone who is in the news.
- We will be haphazard.
- We will short stocks.
- We will post SAT questions.
- We won’t respond to reader inquiries.
- We will pirate more video content.
- We will not cover the Music City Bowl.
- We will not mention the Toronto Raptors.
- We will disseminate fake news.
- We will not honor news embargoes.
- We will be more zealous in our pursuit of advertising revenues.
- We will eat steak with A1 Sauce every day for lunch.
- We will cower to no one.
- We will pretend we’re bigger than we are.
- We will watch TV.
- We will travel without suitcases.
- We will not have Sammy Sportface on any of our Spreaker shows.
- We will not pay Sammy Sportface.
- We will be up front about our lack of interest in the San Diego Padres.
- We will spend more time revamping our business strategy.
- We will hold a concert and our lead singer will be Ralph Jerry Garcia.
- We will have a moment of silence for Jerry Garcia.
- We will not encourage anyone to read Sammy Sportface.
- We will discuss the hand-slap game called paper scissors rock.
- We will not explain what the NFL defines as a catch and not a catch.
- We will think about doing something else with our lives.
- We will declare for bankruptcy; this will protect us from having to pay all the people to whom we owe money.
- We will shut down NSGSSports.
Sammy Sportface, a sports blogger, galvanizes, inspires, and amuses The Baby Boomer Brotherhood. And you can learn about his vision and join this group's Facebook page here:
Sammy Sportface Has a Vision -- Check It Out
Sammy Sportface -- The Baby Boomer Brotherhood Blog -- Facebook Page
- ACC2022.09.27Urgent Wake Forest Football Challenge: Overcoming Sadness and Starting Over
- NCAAF2022.09.23America’s Biggest College Football Game: Wake Forest vs. Clemson on Saturday
- ACC2022.09.19Liberty Scare Perfect Wake-Up Call for Wake/Clemson Clash
- Bonus2022.09.13Unlikely Friends, Garcia and Sportface, Finally Meet